Monday, February 28, 2011

T-shirts for Sidney York






















I recently did a rather large order (465 shirts! WOW!) for a friend who's got a new album and will be touring across Canada in the spring (May I think...) to promote it. Her name is SIDNEY YORK and you should visit her website and try and check out one of her upcoming shows and buy a shirt! (My sister Sheryl is even playing her oboe and singing at the shows! So come out and heckle the oboe player!!! Heeheehee...)

It's the largest print run I've ever done, and although I'm only 2/3 of the way through, it went really well! I'll be printing a third design on another 200 blue shirts some time in the nearish future! Exciting!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Nice job as always Heath! (I suspect I will have a plethora of band shirts by the end of tour. And definitely come check out Sidney York http://www.sidneyyork.com/ at a show near you in June!