Monday, October 4, 2010

Waterlution Shirt Design
















































This is a t-shirt design I did for an organization called Waterlution that's putting on a 3-day "Water Innovation Lab" that gives "tomorrow’s leaders, the insights, tools, and connections to make a difference in protecting your community’s water resources." (www.waterlution.org)

I was originally contacted about the possibility of printing the shirts as well, but wasn't able to, due to the size of the order and the need for two colours. I print more than one colour on some of my shirts, but it only really works in small quantities and when the different colours don't need to be exact in their placement.

I was relieved when they just asked me for designs as I think 300 shirts would have been a few too many for me to handle happily...