Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shirts for A. B. C.





I just finished up a project making shirts and bags for a friend who has an urban beekeeping company. Her company is called Apiaries and Bees for Communities, or A.B.C. for short. Very neat stuff. It was really inspirational to talk to her and hear about her business and how she's found something she's passionate about and is just going for it! Her website is www.backyardbees.ca if you're curious!

And I'm really happy to have been able to help her out with the shirts! I made up the designs and printed them using cut-out stencils. So much fun! It's so neat to see your creations printed on cloth! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the design Heather!!! And bags too! I totally want to join the bee community so I can score a t-shirt!